My name is Randy Winzeler. I'm 24 years old and live in Park City Utah. I grew up here and consider myself extremely lucky to have one of the world's greatest and most diverse landscapes at my backdoor. I am grateful as well to have the ability to enjoy it, especially with the person I love and recently got engaged too. I've never been able to focus on one exact passion but instead my list of things I love to do just keeps growing. I love the river in the summer, been working as a river guide for 5 years and it has changed my life, as well as got me hooked on kayaking, I love rock climbing and backpacking as well but have a hard time finding enough time since the river came about. I grew up skating and snowboarding until this year switched to skiing for a change and the ease of backcountry access. I consider myself fairly positive and open minded and love to learn and especially like seeing other people grow and learn.
Contact me, Ridgeadventures@gmail.com
WOW! What an amazing photo. Who are the kayakers? Where is this?
ReplyDeleteHow was the kayaking course in Durango? Did you run the Animas? Lets go run it and hit up the whitewater swap over the weekend....
ReplyDelete